I know when i posted about fantasy golf, which everyone can still join btw, some people said they would do racing and yahoo has it open now. So just wonderin how many people would wanna do it and i'll start it up
I know when i posted about fantasy golf, which everyone can still join btw, some people said they would do racing and yahoo has it open now. So just wonderin how many people would wanna do it and i'll start it up
"Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz
im the biggest fan of nascar so im definatley in
Reeking of awesomeness!
I do my own by myself every year so I would be in to join with everyone else on here.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i'd be interested...
only a few more weeks till DAYTONA!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I'm in. I loved the way we did it last year.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I'm in. Just let me know when you get it set up.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Alright I'm in.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
do you have to be registered with yahoo to be able to play?
Yes, if you have a yahoo email you can use that ID.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I'm all signed up and ready to go. Gentlemen, start your engines.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks